Clean Mixes Choc Chip is like a healthy version of cookie dough - a smooth, gooey ball with an irresistible choc chip crunch that the whole family will adore. Super convenient to make, you can simply whip up a batch of choc chip bliss balls for any occasion. Free of refined sugars and containing only natural, wholesome ingredients and nothing artificial, Choc Chip bliss balls will satisfy your sweet tooth without compromising your health goals.
Featuring Solomon's Gold premium Choc Chips (single origin from the Solomon Islands, 70% cacao).
- No refined sugar
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- No blender required
- Quick to make - simply mix, roll into ball shapes, refrigerate, enjoy
- No preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
Blanched almonds (55%), coconut sap chocolate (70% cocoa, organic coconut sap sugar), coconut flour, organic coconut sugar.
Allergens: Contains almonds. May contain traces of peanuts and other tree nuts.
MAKE AT HOME
- You’ll need 3T coconut oil and 3 T rice malt syrup (or sweetener of your choice)*
- Makes approximately 15 serves depending on ball size
- Store packet in a cool dry place
- Once assembled, store in fridge for up to 10 days or freezer for up to two months.
- *If you would like to try an alternative wet mix, substitute almond butter and honey.